Keeping your business competitive
Heat Pump Systems will improve their system efficiency to stay competitive in future. Grundfos contributes to this agenda with the excellent concept of double-efficiency: a hydraulic unit consisting of a pump housing with built-in functionality combined with a high efficiency circulator.
Grundfos heat pump circulators are specified for these types of heat pump appliances
• Air to water heat pumps
• Brine to water heat pumps
• Groundwater absorption or adsorption heat pumps
• Providing space heating
• Providing DHW supply
Heat pump circulator characteristics:
• Fit for cold antifreeze media containing glycol or ethanol
• Fit for condensing environments: electronics separated from motor, motor protected against condensed water by drain holes and double-coated wiring
• Cataphoretically coated cast iron housing
• Especially optimised for geothermal heat pumps in terms of performance and robustnes
CHBL fits it all
“The CHBL is a piece of complex engineering designed to reduce complexity for our customers. We have tried to make the CHBL the logical choice: why not go with the unit with the highest level of system integration? And why not go with the unit with the most efficient circulator?”, says Anders Mønsted , Technical Key Account Manager, in conclusion.
Learn more about CHBL